EXLITE® | F.O OXFORD BLADE
Suitable for premature infants,babies and children up to the age of four.there is a sufficient overhang on the open side to prevent the lips from obscuring vision and the broad,flat lower surface is a help in the small child with an extreme degree of cleft palate.
- Replaceable light guide.
- 4.00 diameter fiber optic bundle.
- 5500 plus fiber strands.
- High quality fiber ensuring brilliant light transmission.
- 4200 lux with 2.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- 12500 lux with3.5V Xenon/Halogen bulb.
- No sharp edges. Curved blades.
- Free maintenance.
- Autoclavable up to 134O C approximately 4000 times.
- No adverse effect in using ETO, steam autoclaving.
- In accordance with ISO 7376/3.
- 5 Year Warranty
- 4000 time autoclavable
- Easy to use