Conmed Systel 5000 traditionally used in open procedures. It has Quick start-up in fluid environments, such as urology or arthroscopy
- Laparoscopic Mode of conmed System 5000 Limits output voltage to minimize potential harmful effects of capacitive coupling and insulation breakdown.
- Pulse Cut is useful when precise cutting effect is needed around delicate structures.
- Pulse Coag, provides superficial homeostasis via pulsing bursts of coagulation energy.
- Bipolar Output Meter, provides feedback on desiccation levels via audible and visual indicators.
- ARM (Automatic Return Monitoring), provides advanced warning of compromised patient to dispersive electrode contact.