GPR Roayale Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
Based on a sanitation service in Bangalore, Princika Enterprises is amongst the topmost suppliers of health hygiene and sanitation products in Pan India. Registered in 2015, their range of personal hygiene products offers sustainable cleaning sanitation, and hygiene solutions to help keep your business and the world in good health.
Nature of Business: Wholesale Distributor
Year of Establishment: 2015
GST Number: 29AKYPM0942M1ZA
Our Product Range
Leave a Message
We will call you back!
100% Customer Satisfaction
Tell us your requirement
Welcome to Medpick. We work towards providing products and services that are medical grade, complying with the industry standards, and creating a user-friendly procurement experience for you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have issues or queries regarding our goods or services, and we will assist you to the best of our ability.
We have a diversified returns policy, which means all products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. To return an item, customers must notify us through our website or by an e-mail, upon which a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has lodged by you, Medpick shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly. The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of Medpick, and such requests may only be considered in the following situations:
- The Products were received in a damaged condition;
- The Products were received in a packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after thorough verification by Medpick;
- When the Product is received with a remaining expiry period of fewer than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from the date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by Medpick
- In case of a shipment of short quantity The customer is to initiate a return request within 7 days of receiving the product. To initiate a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label as well as detailed instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. To be eligible for a full refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for replacement of the same or of greater value. For orders > Rs. 10,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, customized products (such as special orders), and personal care goods. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. We can not accept returns on sale items or gift cards. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item at firstname.lastname@example.org