Medwin Medical and Surgical Agency
Ongole, Andhra Pradesh
Based out of Ongole, Prakasam district, Andhra Pradesh, The Medwin Medical and Surgical Agency is a leading supplier and distributor of healthcare surgical products such as catheters, dissecting instruments, cutting equipment, endoscopes, endotracheal tubes, resuscitator airway bags, needles, nebulizer masks, and more. Their product portfolio finds ample application in various healthcare facilities in Pan India. Medwin aims to actively promote and implement the use of these products in modern healthcare practice, thus protecting the health of both the patients and the professionals.
Nature of Business: Wholesale Distributor
Year of Establishment: 2019
Our Product Range
Re-Inforced Endotracheal Tube Cuffed Size: 5.00 To 9.5mm
The Romsons Plain Endotracheal Tube is made of thermosensitive material readily conforming to body contours at body temperature
- It is fitted with a 15 mm connector
- It has a smooth tip with radio opaque line
- The endotracheal tube is equipped with a murphy eye and high volume low pressure cuff
- It is sterile and conforms to F-29 standards
- The Nasoral tip is suitable for nasal/oral intubation
- The Romsons Endotracheal Tube is available in multiple sizes: 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 5.0 mm
- These endotracheal tubes comes in a standard packing of 10 tubes per pack
Central Venous Catheter Set Centro Double Lumen, Fr 5× 8 Cm.
- The Romsons Centro Central Venous Catheter is manufactured from specially formulated and bio-compatible PU material
- Its specially designed soft tip catheter make the insertion atraumatic
- Based upon much preferred Seldinger technique this catheter is radio-opaque catheter with clear markings which facilitates correct placement
- Its specially designed Kink resistant guide wire with soft J-tip prevents the perforation and provides good torque to ensure firm insertion
- It is sterile, individually packed in blister tray pack
Central Venous Catheter Kits
● Medical grade PU Catheter with excellent biocompatibility, thermal reactivity and ductility;
● Blue soft flexible tip reduces vessel irritation during insertion;
● Depth marking helps with precise placement;
● Two suture hubs, one is fixed, another is adjustable, provide secure external anchoring;
● Clear extension tubes enhance visualization of the flow and color of the fluid;
● With an X-ray detectable line, the tip can be observed under X-ray;
● A standard part, guiding syringe.SKU: MP46684
Romsons Romo Lene Ryles Tube- 12 Fg
- The Romsons Romo Lene Ryle’s Tube is provided with a distal end which is coned with radio opaque material for easy intubation
- The four lateral eyes are provided for efficient aspiration and administration
- It is super smooth and its low friction surface facilitates easy intubation
- The tube is marked at 50, 60 and 70 cm from the tip for accurate placement
Hme Bacterial Viral Filter-Disposable Each (Adult/Child)
Romsons HME Disposable Bacterial / Viral Filter HME Filter (SH 2095) – Heat and Moisture exchange filters are devices used in mechanically ventilated patients intended to help prevent complications due to drying of the respiratory mucosa, such as mucus plugging and endotracheal tube (ETT) occlusion.SKU: MP46757
Leave a Message
We will call you back!
100% Customer Satisfaction
Tell us your requirement
Welcome to Medpick. We work towards providing products and services that are medical grade, complying with the industry standards, and creating a user-friendly procurement experience for you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have issues or queries regarding our goods or services, and we will assist you to the best of our ability.
We have a diversified returns policy, which means all products listed under a particular category may not have the same returns policy. To return an item, customers must notify us through our website or by an e-mail, upon which a prompt response is assured to such notifications. Once the Product return/complaint request has lodged by you, Medpick shall initiate a process to vet the request and proceed accordingly. The option to return will be allowed to you at the sole discretion of Medpick, and such requests may only be considered in the following situations:
- The Products were received in a damaged condition;
- The Products were received in a packaging that had already been opened;
- Due to a Product complaint after thorough verification by Medpick;
- When the Product is received with a remaining expiry period of fewer than 6 months from date of dispatch or in the event that only 50% or less of shelf life is remaining from the date of receipt whichever is lesser (unless already confirmed and agreed by the customer);
- Incorrect order processing, where you have placed an order for one item code but a different item code was dispatched by Medpick
- In case of a shipment of short quantity The customer is to initiate a return request within 7 days of receiving the product. To initiate a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label as well as detailed instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. If payment has been made by credit card/debit card through the designated payment gateway, then the refund amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account within 15 days of receipt of the returned goods. Sometimes financial organizations take a longer time to process the refund request. To be eligible for a full refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase. If opened but returned in the original packing and working condition, the customer will be eligible for replacement of the same or of greater value. For orders > Rs. 10,000, products can only be fully exchanged, not refunded in case of any manufacturing defect or damage during transit.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods, customized products (such as special orders), and personal care goods. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. We can not accept returns on sale items or gift cards. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item at email@example.com