New Way Of Prognosis
An Intelligent Health Risk Assessment
What Is IHRA?
IHRA is a single touchpoint, easy to use, portable solution for preventive healthcare screenings. It identifies if an individual is showing early sign of Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension. Our software uses an thermal video as input, which is free of any harmful radiation and provides a comorbidity health risk report as IMRI (Individual Morbidity Risk Index) on a scale of ten (where zero is normal and 10 is high risk) for Type 2 diabetes, Hypertension and Dyslipidemia.
How It Works?
Our algorithms look for the abnormalities in the parameters calculated from the bio-signals to determine early signs of someone developing Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension. The abnormalities observed by IHRA are caused due to the biological effects of insulin resistance or elevated blood pressure on the tissues and/or blood vessels and are manifested long before Type 2 Diabetes and Hypertension can be clinically diagnosed using current methods like blood test. If no action is taken, the condition may progress to cause these chronic diseases.
- User walks in to the screening location.
- If the user is sweating, they will be asked to sit for few minutes to bring their body temperature to the room temperature.
- User completes a web form with details of their medical history, family history and lifestyle information.
- We ask the user to sit still and using a third party thermal camera, record a 1-min thermal video.
- We upload the video to our cloud.
- Our proprietary software analyses this video and report will be emailed.
- Report is also available with physician if the screening is done by them.
- First-of-its-kind solution
- Painless, no contact, and no-radiation screenings
- Accurate, reliable and real-time Peer-reviewed and medically validated
- Peer-reviewed and medically validated
- Addresses significant health risks of a person with a single screening
- Low-cost in comparison with traditional methods