In India, nearly 27.5 million couples suffer from infertility issues and are actively trying to conceive using artificial fertilization treatment procedures. A few of the types of artificial insemination include Intrauterine Insemination (IUI), Intracervical Insemination (ICI), and Intratubal Insemination (ITI). The most commonly practiced method amongst these is IUI.
IUI: An Introduction
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) is a fertility intervention procedure for couples with difficulties in getting pregnant. In this procedure, the sperm is washed, concentrated, and implanted directly into a woman’s uterus, putting it closer to the egg. IUI is generally preferred over other artificial insemination methods because of the following factors:
- Non-Invasive: The eggs need not be retrieved from the body. The sperms are first washed, later concentrated, and finally placed in a woman’s uterus via a catheter.
- Less Expensive: IUI is a less expensive fertility treatment option in comparison to IVF.
- Increased Probability of Conceiving: IUI aids the sperms to reach the egg sooner unlike regular sex where only the strongest sperm can reach, thus increasing the chances of fertilization.
Need for at-Home IUI
The prime factors affecting the success rate of an artificial insemination process are capturing the exact accurate moment for insemination, quality and quantity of the sample of sperm used, and the hormones of the body being inseminated. The location where the process is carried out doesn’t really matter.
Nevertheless, few women prefer to have artificial insemination at home rather than visiting a healthcare facility. There are multiple perks of conducting artificial insemination treatment in homes.
- Privacy: One can enjoy a more intimate experience with your partner with all the privacy you need in the comforts of your home.
- Convenient: You can do it at your own pace and time. You can do it in the most fertile period of your ovulation cycle, with no need to reschedule your work hours or priorities for the day.
- No Clinic Visits: There is no requirement for scheduling appointments with doctors and pay clinic visits for routine tests. No stress, only flexibility!
- Quick and Easy: The entire process involves the insertion of a speculum and later a catheter, which doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes, i.e., an approximate 60-90 seconds to introduce the catheter, injection of the sperm, and another 60 seconds to retrieve the catheter.
V-CONCEIVE: Private and effective method of Conception at Home
- Easy Insertion: The cup of V-Conceive on insertion, clutches the wall of the vagina and opens up at the top of the vagina near the cervix.
- 100% Medical Grade material: The best part about V-Conceive is, it is made out of 100% medical grade silicone that offers greater comfort during insertion, wearing, and removal.
- Safe and Effective: It prevents semen back-flow into the vagina and aids in prolonged exposure of the sperms into the cervical mucus. It also allows the sperm to bypass the vaginal surrounding, thus reducing sperm loss in the vaginal tract.
- Smooth Removal: The stem of V-Conceive either extends beyond the length of the vagina or sits just inside, making it easier to reach for smooth, painless retrieval.
This innovative, simple, yet easy-to-use IUI device can now be availed online at affordable prices. Order your V-Conceive on Medpick today at https://medpick.in/product/v-conceive/ for a smooth, at-home fertilization experience!