SILBERMANN flowmeter is a back-pressure compensated for all type of inhalation therapy.
The flowmeter consists of a top cover made of clear transparent polycarbonate, a black glass flow indicator and a needle valve.
These yield an unbreakable, accurate and reliable flowmeters.
Our flowmeters can be connected either directly into the gas outlet or can be mounted on a hanging rail to the gas outlet via 1 meter plastic tubing and a probe.
- Adult Model 0-15 LPM.
- Nursery Model 0-7 LPM.
Features & Benefits:
- Adult model flow rate: 0-15 LPM
- Nursery model flow rate: 0-7 LPM
- Both types with Oxygen DISS male outlet
- Non-linear scale enabling a more clear & accurate operation in the working range
- Different probes available
- Reliable, accurate and easy to use
- Non erasable laser engraved product info
- Rail mounted flowmeter includes: 1 meter plastic medical tubing, universal clamp and probe
- Main Materials:
– Body: Anodized Aluminum*
– Cover: Transparent non breakable polycarbonate.
– Messuring tube: Transparent non-breakable polycarbonate
* Brass available on special request