Easy-to-use Balloon Eustachian Tuboplasty
system with reusable components
Eustachian Tuboplasty is a minimally-invasive surgical option for patients who have failed medical treatment for Chronic Eustachian Tube Dysfunction (ETD). The procedure has gained traction in developed markets, driven by strong clinical trial results. The majority of available devices, however, are inaccessible to Emerging Market patients due to price.
EustaCare is a safe, effective, and affordable Eustachian Tuboplasty system for the minimally invasive surgical treatment of persistent ETD, designed specifically for India and other Emerging Markets
EustaCare enables safe, effective, and affordable Eustachian tuboplasty through superior control, enhanced safety, and affordability.
The key technology features are:
- Hex-Grip and Balloon Actuator enabling single-handed use and controlled deployment
- Atraumatic Tip and Actuator Stop for enhanced safety
- Tapered Balloon design for safety and anatomical conformity
- Endoscopic markers for visual position confirmation
- Reusable, autoclavable guiding system