This “Condition of Use” constitutes an electronic record within the meaning of the applicable law. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Terms and Conditions to collaborate with Medpick
Medpick (First Party) will collaborate with innovators/suppliers (Second party) to showcase their new products to our platform. We will function as a launchpad for startup companies who intend to market their products to health care businesses including our network hospitals. Medpick is a B2B platform for medical devices, equipment, and pharmaceutical products in India, USA and Africa,alongside with Hospitals, retail pharmacies, and diagnostic laboratories will use Medpick platform as a resource site and to source medical supplies for patient care. Innovators willing to enhance new products on the website medpick.in will have to agree to the following terms and conditions.
- The Second Party will be a registered supplier, innovator, manufacturer of the product on www.medpick.in. They will have an option to edit product information on their respective webpage, upload images and change product availability.
- The Second Party will provide accurate product information and it is implied that they have the sole authority to market their products. The product information will showcase the technical specifications, images, and demo videos. The First Party will be authorized to use these marketing materials and can avail modifications to the website i.e www.medpick.in/health-innovations, through their marketing emails, social media platforms.
- The First Party will arrange weekly online webinars which will have physicians, biomedical engineers, pharmacists, hospital administrators, resellers as participants. And selected suppliers will be allowed to provide a presentation to educate information about specific items and fix personal appointments who have garnered interest to new products.
- The Second Party will be given an option to provide product pricing and enable online sales via Medpick by signing up as a paid subscriber https://medpick.in/supplier-membership. Once the online portal for sales initiates, The Second Party will fulfill orders processed via through platforms and deliver to our customers in a consistent manner. There is also an option available to coordinate with customer support as mentioned during the sale. The payment make way is supported by Medpick and will be transferred to their respective accounts after deducting the dealer margins.
- The second party will specify the price of their product in three different categoriesMRP – Market price, Hospital Pricing – Discounted price for Hospitals, Dealer pricing – Price negotiated with the dealers.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Your mobile phone number and/or email address is treated as Your primary identifier on the Platform. It is your responsibility to ensure that Your mobile phone number and your email address is up to date on the Platform at all times. Medpick.in reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without notice to you.
Access to Medpick.in
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services at any time without prior notice. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
Seller code of conduct
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on Medpick to ensure a safe buying and selling experience. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to Medpick and our customers at all times
- Act fairly and not misuse Medpick’s features or services
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
- Not contact customers except through Buyer-Seller Messaging
- Not attempt to circumvent the Medpick sales process
- Not operate more than one Selling on Medpick account without permission by Medpick
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other Medpick policies may result in actions against your account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, and removal of selling privileges. More details about these policies are below.
You must provide accurate information to Medpick and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use a business name that accurately identifies your business and list your products in the correct category.Acting Fairly
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by Medpick. Examples of unfair activities include:
- Providing misleading or inappropriate information to Medpick or our customers, such as by creating multiple detail pages for the same product or posting offensive product images
- Manipulating sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for) or making claims about sales rank in product titles or descriptions
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
- Artificially inflating web traffic (using bots or paying for clicks, for example)
- Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates Medpick’s policies or your agreement with Medpick
If you receive customer information such as addresses or phone numbers to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed. You may not use customer information to contact customers.
Circumventing the Sales Process
You may not attempt to circumvent the Medpick sales process or divert Medpick customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.
Dispatch of products and/or services
- You, as a seller, shall be required to dispatch the products and/or services for every transaction to the buyer within the time period as provided in the product order to ensure that the products and/or services are delivered in a timely manner. Further, you will solely be responsible for undertaking transit insurance for products sold by You on the Platform. For avoidance of doubt, Medpick will not be responsible for undertaking any insurance(s) for products sold by sellers on the Platform
- Seller shall provide dispatch details and details of after-sales services related to products and services listed by it on the Platform to Medpick in such a manner and within a time period as provided in the policies, failing which the transaction shall stand cancelled.
- Seller agrees that the dispatch details shall be true, correct, and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized, illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.
- In case a seller fails to provide dispatch details or provides dispatch details not complying with policies, it shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the TOU and may lead to suspension and/or termination of seller account.