The CleanTech ELF is best for lower-volume traffic areas in dry, small spaces like hospitals, cleanrooms, break rooms, doctors offices and public wash stations. Compact in both size and design, this system is our most cost-effective solution to your hygiene challenges. it offers our advanced hand hygiene technology while maintaining an extremely small footprint for faster ROI and minimal utility costs. Plus, the CleanTech ELF’s versatile configuration allows for wall mount, counter top or even a stainless steel table mount design.
• Smallest footprint
• Wall mount, table mount, or counter mount options
• Optional stainless steel table
• Ideal for healthcare, cleanroom and pharma use
• Solutions indicator
• Visible Compliance Monitor
• CIP Friendly
• NSF Certified
What is CleanTech?
• Dimensions: 17 1/4” width x 15 3/4” depth x 22 1/2“ height
• Weight: 34 lbs. (varies with options)
• Shipping Weight: 45 lbs. (varies with options)
• Cycle Activation Wash: Automatic via infrared photo-optical sensor
• Hand wash Compliance Monitor: Counts number of hand wash cycles
• Water Consumption: 0.6 gallons at a 12-second cycle
• Electrical: 100-250 VAC 50/60 Hz, 300 watts
• 2 each, 3/4″ male hose, hot & cold minimum 4 GPM, 40-100 PSI, 50 PSI optimum, water inlet hoses supplied
• Drain: Standard 1 1/2” drain stub, “P” Trap to be supplied by facility. Ideal drain height 18-20″ from the floor
• Solutions Storage: 1 – 32 oz. or 1 – 1 gallon bottle of hand hygiene solution
• Protective Modes: Current limited motor, overheat auto shut off
• Cleaning: Per operators manual instructions or when prompted by system as shown on display
ELF Installation Gallery
See CleanTech automated hygiene systems in use at some of our customer’s locations below!