The BioVYZR is an outer layer that protects against airborne hazards in our daily environments.
Its proprietary design provides a 360-degree seal to shield your personal space on all sides. It also features a built-in air purifying system to filter out pathogens, allergens, and pollutants from the air you breathe. The BioVYZR a type of PPE known as a Powered Air Purifying Respirator (or PAPR). These have previously only been used in industrial or healthcare environments. The BioVYZR 1.0 packs this critical technology into a practical design that is accessible to everyone.
THE BIOVYZR IS A POWERED AIR PURIFYING RESPIRATOR (PAPR) FOR EVERYDAY PROTECTION AGAINST PATHOGENS
ITS PROPRIETARY DESIGN PROVIDES 360 DEGREES OF PROTECTION AND SHIELDS YOU ON ALL SIDES.
BREATHE EASY WITH A PERSONAL AIR FILTRATION SYSTEM THAT REMOVES 95% OF PARTICULATE MATTER
DESIGNED TO PROTECT YOU & EVERYONE AROUND YOU
Pathogens can enter the body through the mouth, nose and eyes. The BioVYZR creates a protective barrier around your personal space to make sure nothing gets in, and nothing gets out.
- Anti-Fogging Face Shield
- High Optical Clarity and Wide Angle View
- Fan lasts 8-12 hours on a single charge
- Ultra-quiet airflow less than 10 Dba
- Includes six N95 Filter Refills
- One size fits most (adults) and kids size
- Two adjustable side straps with buckles
- D-Ring for hand sanitizer
- Lightweight and Durable
- Easy to wear and remove
- Compact and Packable
- Innovative Canadian Design
- USB port allows you to power the BioVYZR, whether you’re stationary or on the go, using any USB compatible power source.
- Materials: Neoprene, Marine Vinyl, Ripstop
- Weatherproofing: Sealed seams
- Air Filters: N95, N99
- Dimensions: Weight: .95 kg (without battery pack), 1.25 kg (with battery pack)
- Product care: See Care & Safety Instructions
WHERE TO USE IT
- Crowded public spaces
- Indoors and outdoors
- Airports and planes
- Public Transport (Subway, Train, Bus)
- School and University Classrooms
- Work, Meetings and the Office
- Social gatherings and functions
- Events and Conferences
- Group Recreation and Activities
SIZE: Chest Size: 30″- 52” Height: 27″ Weight: 700 g