Arise Standing Wheel Chair
Arise is a manual wheelchair with an inbuilt feature that allows the user to independently rise to a standing position.
A majority of users of conventional wheelchairs lack control over their lower limb musculature and require considerable effort, assistance and/or aids to get to a standing position. The ability to attain and maintain a standing position is greatly beneficial to the health, self-esteem and sense of wellbeing of a wheelchair user.
- A one-time fitting ensures optimal operation and a comfortable user experience
- Adjustable rear wheel position for smoother propulsion
- Gas spring, adjustable to user’s weight, enables smooth transition from sitting position to standing position
- Standing angle of 75°
- Longer wheel base ensures stability in standing position
- Easy and smooth to manoeuvre
- User weight up to 110 kg
- Portable. Can be transported in an auto, bus or train, if necessary
- Safety features to avoid accidental standing
- Rugged. Suitable for outdoor use
- Affordably priced